Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Chapter I - Reloaded verson: in which Adele tries to remember everything that's been said about her

It's weird. To be back and have all reports on my life deleted already. I mean. Of course we could revover everything, but then we'd have to pay 35 dollars. We don't want to spend that much money. My memoires are not worth that much.
Ok. New Chapter One. Let's see if I can remember anything. Of course this chapter wouldn't be the same as the old one. I'll try.
Hi. My name's Adele. I live in New York. I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm not a real person, I'm someone's double. She felt like having one and hey!, here I am. We share the same head and yadda, yadda.
No, this isn't good. I don't really remember much about what I've written before. Let's see.
I don't have a driver's license. I don't have a Social Security Number, which pretty much keep everyone out of my so called life. I don't have a phone number where I can be reached at and I forgot my ZIP code a while ago. I do have an e-mail address. It's adele_jameson at yahoo dot com. Despite all that, I have a life of my own.
My double lives below the Equator. It's confusing when we're getting dressed for work. You've got to remember that when it's winter here, than my double's experiencing really high temperatures and summer storms. If I want to dress something warmer and she doesn't, she wins. She has a body. I don't. If you see me heading to a litte cozy cafe downtown wearing a pair of shorts, a white t-shirt, with my pair of red Converse shoes on and sneezing and blowing my nose every three minutes, you know who to blame. Not me.

I teach ESL at college level. I feel really important about it because I help people having tools to communicate. Nobody should be stopped from communicating and thus, from sharing. I don't know many teachers' blogs. Maybe because we're always tired from work or simply because we don't have time. But hey!, we're people and we too deserve a break. I've come across David's blog, which tells about him having moved all the way up to Alaska. Brave man.

In a nut shell, that's the data that's been lost with my former blog. Hope you still keep coming.