Friday, October 15, 2004

Chapter III - in which another piece of Adele's (non) existence is revealed

It's not very healthy to share so much with my double, but's inevitable. For starts, we share the same head. Meaning that I live in her head. Meaning that I don't really exist. If you want to continue fooling yourself about my having a real and concrete existence, that's up to you. I've warned you. My double's fine. I care about her a great deal. Of course I have to. If something should happen to her, if she gets hurt or if she's sick, then I'd probably experiment some rebound effects too. That has to be that way. I live in her head. But she is the one who has a whole body attached to it. Me, I'm just her imagination.

Facts about me. My favorite color is blue. I love Great Expectations. The book and the movie. They are lovely in different ways. Ethan Hawk is really hot. Shoes size 6 and a half. T-shirts size S. I'm not gonna talk about bras again. I don't think my double would aprove of that.